It may be Valentine’s Day, but there’s still time to make a last-minute V-Day top. Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how she made a quick and cute tunic top for her daughter out of a man’s t-shirt. I am loving the detail on this – the yoke across and the wide band across the hem! The word “LOVE” appliqued across the top makes it appropriate for Valentine’s Day, but it also works for wearing year round. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: All You Need Is Love little girl’s Valentine’s skirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Indian Summer Tunic with angled sleeve vents
- Tutorial: Double-breasted jumper for a little girl
- Tutorial: 4 Calling Birds appliqued t-shirt
- Tutorial: Girl’s gathered neck dress