Lynda from Bloom, Bake, and Create used scrap fabric and embellishments to create this gorgeous birthday card for a special friend. The base of the card is made from hand-dyed fabric. She added lace, appliques, and a printed fabric message. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Bloom, Bake, and Create]
By Anne Weaver
- Giveaway: Hand-dyed knits from So Many Colors
- Tutorial: No-sew woodland fairy costume
- Tutorial: Felt annd ribbon gift card holder
- Tutorial: Image transfer using Citrasolv
- Tutorial: Organza rose brooch or fancy dress embellishment