Rachel from Maybe Matilda shows how to make a soft stretchy headband out of a t-shirt sleeve. If you like to refashion t-shirts, then you probably have a stack of sleeves left over from previous projects. It’s super quick to turn one into a headband. Add an embellishment (like a rolled flower in her example) to make it super cute. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Maybe Matilda]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Stretchy knit headband with lace flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Soft stretchy headbands for baby
- Tutorial: Fleece ear warmer headband
- Tutorial: Make a soft headband for baby
- Tutorial: Make a headband from upcycled cuffs