Amber from Crazy Little Projects shows how to make a hooded towel. They’re quick to make and kids love them – especially when made from a towel in a fun color or print. Each hooded towel uses one bath towel and half of a hand towel. If it were me, I’d go ahead and buy a second bath towel and make an extra hooded towel to keep in my gift stash. Go to her tute.
[photo from Crazy Little Projects]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Frog hooded towel for babies and small children
- Free pattern: Teddy bear hooded bath towel
- Tutorial: Kid’s Hooded Bath Towel
- Tutorial: Angry Birds hooded towels
- Tutorial: Hooded bath towel for baby