Miss Cinti from My Poppet and Made of Cloth shares a tutorial for making a hot water bottle cover. She uses wool felt, which is both durable and easy to work with. I love the big, mod polka dots!! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Made of Cloth]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, hot water bottle, cover, cozy, hottie, wool, felt, polka dot[/tags]
- Tutorial: Reusable water bottle cozy from a washcloth
- Tutorial: Water bottle sling for summer adventures
- Tutorial: Hot water bottle cover from an old sweater
- Tutorial: Sew a water bottle tote
- Tutorial: Add crotch snaps to a baby romper