Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood from Craft Sanity shows how to make a keyfob. It’s made from cotton webbing and some decorative fabric. You can get the keyfob hardware at your local craft or fabric store. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Craft Sanity]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, key, chain, fob[/tags]
- Tutorial: Folded fabric Christmas tree napkins
- Tutorial: Sew your own dish scrubbies
- Video tutorial: Easter-themed egg cozies
- Tutorial: Potato bag for microwaving baked potatoes
- Video tutorial: Tissue cozy and lavendar eye pillow