If you’re looking for a good last-minute gift you can make for Mother’s Day, check out this lavendar tea bag sachet tutorial at Lark Crafts. The tea bag-shaped sachets are made out of felt, for a project that’s both cute and easy to put together. The project is an excerpt from the book Heart-Felt Holidays. Go to the tutorial.
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt Plant Pouches
- Tutorial: Oh, Christmas Tree felt ornament
- Tutorial: Gingerbread Men Embroidered Apron
- Tutorial: Paisley applique Christmas stocking
- Tutorial: Felt envelopes, maybe for gift cards?