Roubidou shows how you to make a romper with a lining. Not only does it look prettier to have a lining, but you don’t have to worry about finishing off your seam allowances AND you’ll get nice clean non-wonky edges on the arm and neck holes. Find out to do it.
[photo from Roubidou]
- Tutorial: Line a crossover dress bodice
- Tutorial: Use facings for crisp clean necklines and armholes
- Tutorial: Use French seams to avoid raw edges on your seam allowance
- Tutorial: Fabric lunch box with PUL lining
- Get the tip: Easy way to mark seam allowances