Cherie from You & Mie guest blogs in the Basic Bodice Design series at iCandy Handmade with a tutorial showing how she adapted a basic bodice pattern to make a little girl’s reversible jacket. It has a Peter Pan collar and patch pockets on the front. Two buttons at the top make the closure. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from You & Mie on iCandy Handmade]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s A-line dress with ruffle panel down the front
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tunic top with collar and front slit
- Tutorial: Girl’s faux fur vest with high-low hem
- Tutorial: Colorblocked bodice for a litttle girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pleated princess seam bodice