Stacy from Stacy Sews shares a tutorial over at Bernina’s We All Sew showing how to make a pair of convertible mittens out of an old sweater. The tip of the mittens can be folded back so your fingers are free when you need to grip something (or use your smart phone). Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Stacy Sews on We All Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fingerless mittens
- Tutorial: Fingerless mittens from an old sweater
- Tutorial: Sew a convertible strap for your purse
- Tutorial: Letting down a pants hem
- Tutorial: Sew a pair of mittens from fleece