Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to make a pair of legwarmers. They’re a trendy look this year, and add an extra layer of warmth over a pair of leggings or jeans. You can make them out of an old sweater or a pair of colorful knee socks. I’m loving the bright stripe that Debbie used to make a pair for her daughter! Get the how-to.
[photo from Squigggly Twigs Designs]
- Tutorial: Fancy tutu leggings
- Tutorial: Gathered lace cuffs
- Tutorial: Ruffled capri leggings
- Tutorial: Reshape a pair of leggings to fit a tall slim child
- Tutorial: Make kids’ jeans from adult-sized jeans