C. L. Tice from Mused guest blogs at Craft Leftovers with a tutorial for making a patchwork lanyard. These are sooo handy for helping you keep up with smallish items that you seem to always need to have with you. She made hers to keep her name badge with her at all times, but you could also attach a small zippered pouch that holds your I.D. and a small bit of cash. Get the tutorial for making the lanyard at Craft Leftovers.
[photo from Mused on Craft Leftovers]
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch to hold small first-aid supplies
- Tutorial: Patchwork pencil case
- Tutorial: Wristlet phone wallet
- Tutorial: Patchwork pencil pouch with zipper
- Tutorial: Patchwork lanyard