Kate from See Kate Sew shows how to adapt a little girl’s basic jacket pattern or sloper to make a peplum jacket. It’s trimmed with piping at the neck and bottom of the bodice, and has three buttons to keep it closed. I’m loving the mint that she used in the one she made. Sigh… do I EVER get tired of the color mint? Nope!! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s A-line dress with ruffle panel down the front
- Tutorial: Make a little girl’s jacket using a basic bodice pattern
- Tutorial: V-neck “Babbey Tunic” for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pleated princess seam bodice
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic sleeve pattern to create different sleeve styles