Rowena from Rostitchery shares a tutorial for adding a cool detail to a short-sleeved shirt sleeve hem. It’s a center pleat at the hem, a simple process that adds a lot of pop to your garment. Get the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, sleeve, hem, pleat[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lengthen t-shirt sleeves to create a layered look
- Tutorial: Toddler girl’s skirt with box pleat
- Tutorial: Stylish short-sleeved t-shirt from a plain long-sleeved tee
- Free pattern: Long sleeve for the Perfect Fit Shirt
- Tutorial: Long-sleeved tee to a short-sleeved tee, with added bow embellishments