Sarah from Sew Is Me created a special cushion for her young daughter to sit on while reading her books, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. It includes a handle on one side so she can carry it easily from one favorite reading spot to another. This is such a sweet gift for her daughter, and a lovely way to encourage her reading! Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Is Me]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Child’s library tote with name applique
- Tutorial: “You Are Loved” message pillow
- Can you spot the differences in Threads Magazine covers?
- Tutorial: End of Bed storage bag
- Tutorial: Alphabet bean bags