Dana from MADE joins in Noodlehead’s Spice Up Your Kitchen series with a tutorial showing how to make a simple square tabletopper. Used with a traditional white tablecloth, these smallish tablecovers give maximum flexibility for decorating your table. They can be used with any size table and can be used as singles or in groups. Find out how to make one.
[photo from MADE]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, table, tablecloth, tablecover, drape, scarf[/tags]
- Tutorial: Pretty oilcloth cover for your table
- Tutorial: Sew a fitted outdoor tablecloth
- Tutorial: Make a chalkcloth tablecover
- Tutorial: Make a stay-put patio table cover from a shower curtain
- Tutorial: Small table drape