Tricia from Leafy Treetop Spot shows how to make a simple fleece scarflette. It buttons snug around the neck to keep you warm in the cold winter air. You can keep it plain, or you could have fun with embellishments and applique. (Her tutorial includes ideas for adding ruffles or ric rac.) Get the tutorial.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
- Tutorial: Fleece scarflette
- Tutorial: Crochet trim embellished top
- Tutorial: Girl’s ruffle strapped shirred sundress
- Tutorial: Make a tortilla cozy
- Cool idea: Stretch lace belt for pregnant belly