Sara aka Creative Jewish Mom guest blogs over at Make and Takes with a tutorial showing how to use freezer paper stenciling to make a fun pillowcase for Passover. Freezer paper stencils are a great way to get a Passover-themed image on to fabric for a sewing project. Get the how-to.
[photo from Make and Takes]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pillow, pillowcase, Passover, Pesach, freezer paper, stencil[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a custom zipper pull using freezer paper stencil
- Tutorial: Freezer paper sewing patterns
- Tutorial: Freezer paper stencils using a digital cutter
- Tutorial: Two methods for painting a monogram
- Tutorial: Mod Peacock throw pillow