Jen from iCandy Handmade guest blogs in the Refashionista series at I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar with a tutorial showing how to remake a solid crewneck sweater into a striped cardigan. You can’t see it in this photo, but the stripes are acutally appliqued strips of black lace fabric. LOVE! Get the tute.
[photo from iCandy Handmade on I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Convert a crewneck sweater into a cardigan
- Tutorial: Kid’s cardigan from an adult t-shirt
- Tutorial: Baby cardigan refashioned from an adult sweater or top
- Tutorial: Scalloped collar cardigan
- Tutorial: Crewneck sweater into an embellished cardigan