Sheri from Awesomesauce, and author of Confessions of a Refashionista: My Life on the Zig Zag, shows how to make a backpack for a toddler out of an adult’s pants leg. She gave it an oversized monogram on the back. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Awesomesauce]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pants leg purse with a necktie strap
- Tutorial: Cropped kimono jacket
- Review and Giveaway: Confessions of a Refashionista by Sheri Pavlovic
- Tutorial: Cuffed skirt refashioned from a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Sew a pair of Thai fisherman pants