Sabra from Sew a Straight Line guest blogs in the Dress Your [School] Boy series at The Train To Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make an adjustable buckled waistband for a pair of pants. The buckle at the front gives the look of a belted pair of pants, but it’s actually an easy-wearing elastic waistband. Brilliant! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew a Straight Line on The Train To Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Removable adjustable waistband belt for toddlers
- Tutorial: Take in the waist of a pair of pants in just 4 steps
- Tutorial: DIY adjustable elastic waistband for kids’ pants
- Tutorial: Add an adjustable waistband to a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Little guy’s football pants