Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to turn a man’s button down shirt into a cute apron. The button placket makes a pretty edging for a large pocket on the chest. She gives dimensions to make one for a woman and for a child. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Button Down Bib from an old shirt
- Tutorial: Faux button placket
- Video tutorial: Draft a pattern for a button placket
- Tutorial: Man’s shirt, woman’s fitted tee refashion
- Tutorial: Ruffle t-shirt refashion