Laura and Meghan from Calabaza and Half a Yard show how to make an iPhone cover from felt. Just slide the iPhone into the felt case to protect it from bumps and scrapes. The simple shape of this case makes a great blank canvas for a cool applique. Get the how-to.
[photo from Half a Yard]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, iPhone, slip, case, cover, pouch, felt[/tags]
- Tutorial: Printed leather iPod Touch or iPhone case
- Tutorial: Blank Canvas Tee, plus hacks
- Free pattern: Leather iPhone cover
- Tutorial: Girl’s half slips from thrifted adult-sized slips
- Tutorial: iPhone case with earbud pocket and a cute applique