I have a bin in my sewing room full of scraps of jeans left over from previous sewing projects. Katie from Punk Projects shows how you can use some of those leftover bits of denim to make a cozy for your iPhone or other small gadget. It’s a quick, simple project that would be good for someone just learning to sew. Get the how-to.
[photo from Punk Projects]
- Tutoria: Scrap leather magnetic photo frames
- Tutorial: In-the-Loop iCozy
- Tutorial: Union Jack iPhone Cover
- Free pattern: Leather iPhone cover
- Tutorial: Fabric covered twist ties