Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how you can make a pair of baby girl flower sandals out of faux leather (vinyl). The fabric flowers stitched across the toes are sooo cute! The faux leather came from a make-up bag. Can you image your friends’ faces when they see the cute sandals, and you can say, “Oh, I made them”? And then you follow that up with “…out of a make-up bag”? Girlfriend, you’d be the crafting superstar. Go to her tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
- Tutorial: Faux leather sandals for baby boys
- Tutorial: Reversible color blocked leather bag
- Tutorial: Add leather trim to a plain tee
- Tutorial: Baby Girl Sandals
- Tutorial: Freezer paper stencil softie faces with the Silhouette