When you refashion a long-sleeved tee, the sleeves are often left over as scrap. Why not use sleeves from an adult-sized shirt to make a pair of leggings for a toddler or baby? Sara from Craft Snob shows how to do it. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craft Snob]
- Tutorial: Make adult leggings from a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Toddler skirt and leggings from a long-sleeved adult tee
- Tutorial: Newborn ruffle skirt from t-shirt sleeves
- Read all about it: Use up those scrap t-shirt sleeves!
- Tutorial: Short sleeves become long, plus a pair of capris