Lizzie B. from Cotton & Curls shows how you can give a bell-bottom flare to a pair of wide leg pants. If the pants you start with are a little too big, that’s fine. When you make the legs more fitted, you can go ahead and take some extra width out of the hip and waist as well. Get the tute.
[photo from Lizzie B.]
- Idea file: Three ways to take in a button down shirt
- Tutorial: Use darts to take in pants at the waist
- Tutorial: Make your pants metallic
- Tutorial: Make bell bottom jeans for baby
- Tutorial: Lengthen the hems of a t-shirt