Melissa from Honeybee Vintage shows how to make a set of curtains out of bed linens. What a great idea! She used a duvet that she found at a thrift store, but you might also be able to pick one up for discount at a white sale or a clearance sale. A flat sheet makes a lining. One queen-sized duvet and two queen-sized flat sheets yields enough fabric to make four panels (to cover two windows). Get the tutorial at Honeybee Vintage.
[photo from Honeybee Vintage]
- Tutorial: Queen sized duvet cover
- Tutorial: Duvet cover with piping detail
- Tutorial: Make a fitted sheet from a flat sheet
- Tutorial: Make a fabulous ruched duvet cover
- Tutorial: Pieced duvet cover