Donya from Keeps Me In Stitches shows how she made this t-shirt dress in just 30 minutes. She calls it her Make Mommy Happy Dress and it’s made from an old t-shirt (bodice) and some knit yardage (skirt). You can see from the photo that she’s wearing this as a maternity dress, but this style isn’t limited to just those 9 months. This is such a versatile dress idea! You can change up the look by using a different t-shirt style for the top or varying the length of the skirt. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Keeps Me In Stitches]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hot Mess Preggo Dress
- Tutorial: T-shirt dress that looks like separates
- Tutorial: Little girl’s jumper dress with spaghetti straps
- Tutorial: No-hem 10-minute skirt from a dress
- Tutorial: Stretch knit maxi skirt