Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to recycle old tights into cute new ruffled bobby socks. I am now hating that I just threw away a whole bag of hole-y tights that my daughter had outgrown. I’m filing this idea away for her next growth spurt, though. Get the tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
- Tutorial: Make girl’s knee socks from their outgrown tights
- Tutorial: Banded ruffle cuff little girl pants
- Get the tip: Clever way to store fabric
- Tutorial: Easy knit waistband
- Tutorial: Toddler shirts from outgrown rompers