If you have a pair of straight-leg or bootcut jeans, you can easily turn them into a pair of trendy skinny jeans. Jenilyn from Grits & Giggles shows how to do it. She uses a pair of skinny jeans that she knows will fit her as a guide for the shape of the new pair of skinnies. If you don’t have a pair of skinnies to start with, you could also measure or shape to your legs. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Grits & Giggles]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Bootcut to skinny jeans
- Video tutorial: Refashion straight cut jeans into skinny or bell bottom jeans
- Tutorial: Pintucked summer top
- Tutorial: Make skinny jeans from wide-legged jeans
- Tutorial: Two seam skinny jeans