Nancy Minsky, author of Denim Revolution, shares a tutorial on her blog, Jean Repair, for turning a pair of wide-legged jeans into skinny jeans. Not only does this refashion save you from having to purchase a new pair of jeans, but it also allows you to get a perfect fit to your legs. Get the how-to.
[photo from Jean Repair]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, skinny, wide, jeans, leg, refashion[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- It’s new: Jean Repair blog is all about denim
- Tutorial: Make cropped denim joggers from an old pair of jeans
- Get it now: Denim Revolution back-to-school sale!
- Tutorial: Mend the worn spots on your jeans like the pros
- Tutorial: Make a pair of slippers from an old pair of jeans