P.S. – I Made This shares a tutorial over at Birch Box showing how you can create this cool graphic print using fabric paint and a paint marker. They show the print on fabric napkins, but it would also be cute on the front of a t-shirt. It might also be neat print to use on when making a wallet or gadget cover. Get the tute.
[photo from P.S. - I Made This on Birch Box]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dishtowel and napkin tote bags
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired chiffon and knit t-shirt
- Tutorial: Hot Air Balloon halter dress with scrappy applique
- Tutorial: Sew an Easy Peezy Wallet in 30 minutes
- Tutorial: Sewing machine cover