Amy from Peek-A-Booo Pattern Shop and Naptime Crafters shows how she created a pair of sweater leggings for her toddler girl. She didn’t knit a stitch. Instead, she made the leggings from a thrifted scarf. Brilliant! Get the tute to see how she did it.
[photo from Naptime Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Toddler sweater dress from an adult-sized sweater
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tiered ruffle top
- Tutorial: Baby’s Elf Hat and Booties
- Tutorial: Sweater sleeve leggings for little girls
- Tutorial: Simple hobo bag