The February project at The Sewing Loft will be making t-shirts, with a series of how-to posts from Melly of Melly Sews. The wardrobe staple is actually fairly easy to sew, and easy to alter or embellish to make the look your own. Go there to see the first post in the t-shirt making series.
[photo from Melly Sews on The Sewing Loft]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Draft a sew a fitted skirt pattern
- Tutorial: How to make a button placket for a polo shirt
- Tutorial: Perfect Pajama Pants
- Tutorial: Baseball t-shirt refashion for little kids
- Tutorial: Lettuce Edge Maxi Dress, designed for full busted women