Meream from Bored and Crafty shares a tutorial over at Ecka & Pecka showing how to make a banner that expresses your indifference. She uses freezer paper stencil to add the word “meh” to a pretty fabric banner. Get the how-to.
[photo from Bored and Crafty on Ecka & Pecka]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Freezer paper sewing patterns
- Tutorial: Geometric stencil jeans
- Tutorial: Two methods for painting a monogram
- Tutorial: Freezer paper stencils using a digital cutter
- Tutorial: Make a stenciled pillowcase for Passover