Sew4Home shows how you can make mesh laundry bags. They’re color blocked so you can make them in school colors – perfect for college kids or just die hard sports fans. Their tutorial includes cutting dimensions to make them in two sizes. Go to Sew4Home for the how-to.
[photo from Sew4Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Mesh Collecting Bags from produce sacks
- Tutorial: Reusable mesh produce bags
- Tutorial: Use Kool-Aid to dye nylon power mesh
- Tutorial: Colorblocked reversible skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Custom drawstring liner to fit your picnic basket