Melissa from Melly Sews guest blogs in the Knock It Off series at Elegance & Elephants with a how-to for this raglan sleeved tee with snaps at the front shoulders. She made it for her little boy, but it would also work for girls. The design is based on a Mini Boden shirt she saw on Pinterest. The shirt is no longer available for sale, so she figured out how to make one of her own. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Melly Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Mini Boden inspired shorts romper for little girls
- Tutorial: Pillowcase top with mod circle applique
- Tutorial: Little girl skirt with dimensional flower applique
- Tutorial: Quilted hooded jacket for a young child
- Tutorial: Lace sleeve sweatshirt