Taylor from Taylor Made likes to give casserole carriers as gifts. Her latest variation is the Mini Casserole Carrier for lunch portions. It’s a fabric wrap sized to go around a 3-cup rectangular glass dish. This would make an awesome teacher gift! Go to her blog for the tute.
[photo from Taylor Made]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a casserole dish carrier
- Tutorial: How to make a casserole carrier
- Cool idea & free printable: Covered button bookmarks for last-minute gifts
- Tutorial: Insulated casserole carrier
- Tutorial: Easy Teacher Tote