Sew4Home shows how to make a mini clutch pouch, just big enough to hold your ID, your bank cards, and perhaps a bit of cash. It has a simple button and elastic loop closure. Inside, a couple of dividers will help keep your cards organized. A fabric loop and metal ring make it easy to connect to to your keychain. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew4Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: The Stuffy – a zippered pouch on a keychain
- Tutorial: Zippered iPod pouch
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch to hold small first-aid supplies
- Tutorial: Drawstring doggie treat bag
- Tutorial: Snappy purse for your Mini Moo business cards