Natalie from Doodles by Noodles shows how to make a small pincushion out of a mini photo frame. She found the brightly painted mini frames at Michael’s, but you can find similar frames at other discount and craft stores. Get the tute on her blog, Doodle Crafts.
[photo from Doodle Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pincushion in a wooden frame
- Tutorial: Cupcake pincushions in large and mini sizes
- Giving you a sneakie peekie of my project this week
- Tutorial: Bandana headband with elastic
- Tutorial: Rag rug market bag