Jessica from Happy Together shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she refashioned an adult-sized cardigan down to one small enough for her young daughter. This would be such a fun way to make a mother-daughter outfit! Get the tute.
[photo from Happy Together]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s sweater refashion with heart-shaped elbow patches
- Tutorial: Toddler’s romper refashioned from a halter top
- Tutorial: Little girl’s top with a yoke and gathers
- Tutorial: Matching ruffle aprons for mom and daughter
- Tutorial: Refashion a women’s top into a gathered shirt for a little girl