Jenni from The Vintage Umbrella created some absolutely adorable nesting doll Christmas ornaments using fabric and Mod Podge. She shares a tutorial showing how. If you can’t get your hands on the cute nesting doll fabric, or if you’ve got a different theme for your tree, this would work with any novelty print. Get the tute.
[photo from The Vintage Umbrella]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Stuffed Christmas tree
- Tutorial: Zipper Christmas tree applique
- Tutorial: Sew up a Christmas pillowcase
- Tutorial: Scrappy pieced Christmas tree ornament
- Tutorial: Fleece Christmas tree pillow toy