Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest guest blogs in the Vintage May series at Craftiness Is Not Optional with a tutorial showing how to make her Mod Shift Dress for little girls. It’s a simple little A-line dress trimmed out with bias tape around the neck and arm holes, and some jumbo ric rac trim around the hem. It’s cute out of a retro mod print like she used, but I bet it would also be cute out of a solid. Get the how-to.
[photo from Aesthetic Nest on Craftiness Is Not Optional]
- Tutorial: Simple sheath dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Sofie sleeveless empire waist top for little girls
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker
- Tutorial: DIY bias tape – no gadgets necessary!