Haley Pierson-Cox from The Zen of Making shows how to make a catnip mousie toy for your kitty. Made from a felt teardrop with knotted twine tails, the mousie toys have a decidely modern design that your cat’s discriminating modern taste is sure to appreciate. They’re super quick to make, so you can sew up a stack of them for your cat. Get the tutorial.
[photo from The Zen of Making]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Heart catnip toys for kitty Valentines
- Tutorial: Kitty cat block printed t-shirt
- Tutorial: Remake a stuffed animal into a cat toy
- Tutorial: Catnip mouse kitty toys
- Tutorial: Make your own buttons from shrink plastic