Anna from Plan B guest blogs over at Creative Mindly with a tutorial showing how to make a modern poncho jacket. She made hers out of upholstery fabric, but the simple lines and bulk-free bias tape edge keep the sewing easy. Get the how-to.
[photo from Plan B]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker
- Tutorial: How to stitch bias tape to the edge of fabric
- Tutorial: Raw-edged bias tape finish
- Tutorial: DIY bias tape – no gadgets necessary!
- Tutorial: Three ways to make bias tape