Caroline from Salsa Pie shares a tutorial over at The Southern Institute showing how to turn a pair of gloves into… CLAWS!!! Don’t worry – the sharp claws are actually just triangles of felt so no one will get hurt. No sewing is required, but you could use needle and thread instead of hot glue if you wanted. Get the tute.
[photo from Salsa Pie on The Southern Institute]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Studded scarf turban, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Big Bad Wolf costume
- Tutorial: Oversized sequin initial keychain, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Super cute owl softie, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Faux Fur Pull-Thru Scarf and Cuffed Gloves