Wendi Gratz from Shiny Happy World shares a tutorial over at Sew, Mama, Sew! showing how to make these super cute monster hand warmers. Just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, and then place them in your kids’ pockets to keep their little hands warm while they’re out in the cold weather. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Shiny Happy World on Sew, Mama, Sew!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pocket hand warmers from an old wool sweater
- Tutorial: Lil Hand Warmers to put in your pockets
- Tutorial: Homemade Hand Warmers
- Tutorial: Tin Can Carrier
- Tutorial: Warm or cool rice pack