Suzannah from Adventures in Dressmaking recently posted a reader’s question about making a “mystery pocket” - a unique pocket design seen on an orange mini skirt. (See the post here.) Kessem from DinosaurGirl figured out how to make the pocket, and shares the tutorial over at Adventures in Dressmaking. Go there to see how it’s done.
[photo from DinosaurGirl on Adventures in Dressmaking]
- Tutorial: Taking in the bust of a vintage dress
- Lookie what she made: Sequined dress out of a clearance top
- Tutorial: Anthro Orimono-inspired pillow
- Tutorial: Basic gathered skirt with waistband and zipper
- Idea file: Color blocked cuffs on skinny pants