This napkin ring tutorial from Merriment Design is fabric scrap-happy and recyclicioius. The base of the napkin ring is a section cut from a thick cardboard tube (e.g., Saran Wrap tube). The fabric covers can easily be cut from you scrap bin. Find out how to make them.
[via One Pretty Thing]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, napkin, ring, scrap, cardboard, tube[/tags]
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric napkin rings
- Tutorial: No-sew fabric eyeglass case
- Tutorial: Easy D-ring Scrappy Belt
- Tutorial: Elegant headband from scrap vinyl
- Tutorial: Cardboard bobbin organizer for a drawer